5 Ways to Make your Red Lipstick Pop!
|Wearing: Revlon Lustrous - Really Red|
- wear the right red: reds come in different shades bright, dark, maroon, burgundy and fire engine. The right shade for your complexion is the first step.
- black eyeliner: dark color under your eyes make them pop and brings attention to your face.
- neutral eyes: eye shadows are pretty but it draws too much attention to the eyes instead of the lips. Keep the eyes simple!
- line the lips: use the same color lip liner as your lipstick it keeps the color looking more neat.
- little black dress: nothing is more sexier than a nice fitted black dress that is simple and the bright color of the lipstick is the finishing touch.
These should be on your Red Lipstick Shopping List :)
#1- Lo'real Colour Caresse by Colour Riche ($9.99) color: Cardinal Plum
#2- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color ($7.49) color: Red Revival
#3- Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick ($33) color: 620 Devil
#4- Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick (Reg $10/sale $7.99) color: Fiery Red
#5- Ilia Lipstick ($26) color: Wild Child
#6- Nars Pure Matte Lipstick ($26) color: Mascate
#7- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip color ($4-$8) color: Really Red
Don't forget to follow me on Social Media: